Tuesday 8 January 2013

Shoes, Shoes and more shoes!!!

As 2013 comes along, my shoe addiction only strengthens especially when its sale time!!!

I have to share with you the amazing shoes I have bought on sale from net-a-porter.com and locally!

I bought Valentino, Miu Miu and YSL and another secret ;) I have to say that they are all amazing shoes which can be worn with anything! And as it was my first time that I had ever bought shoes online I was a bit scared incase they didn't fit me, but they all fit so perfectly!

I can't seem to decide which i my favorite however when I saw the YSL shoes I have to say I fell in love... They are quite different as the bottom of the heel is gold and it just looks amazing!! So I think I can say that is my favorite :P

Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment